- This event has passed.
Sold Out – Instant Pot Cooking Class
January 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sold – Out Instant Pot Cooking Class
Saturday, January 22, 10 am – 12 noon
Cost $35 which includes all instructions, recipes, and delicious tastings
Did you receive a very special gift called an “Instant Pot” and you are afraid to use it? Join the multitudes of people who have never pressure cooked before, but now have an easy and fast way to prepare meals. I have multiple friends who still have their Instant Pot in the box and swear that this is the year they will learn to use it….does this sound familiar?
Leigh Funderburk will resolve all your fears about pressure cooking with her new in-person Instant Pot Cooking Class. She will show you how easy and fast you can prepare a meal AFTER you get home from work…really! Want to have Sunday dinner ready for lunch after church? By using the delay start button, the Instant Pot can finish cooking a roast and have it ready at noon.
What will you learn in this class?
- Cooking frozen chicken in record time
- Easy baked potatoes
- Slow cooker features with pot roast and root vegetables
- Foamy items like Macaroni and Cheese
- Plus settings such as rice, cake, multigrain, saute, and chile/beans
- How to set the delay start for later cooking
- Slow cooker features
- The recipes to use in the Instant Pot for the best results
- Top mistakes to avoid as a beginner
- And more….
Leigh will also share her favorite seasonings to use with meat and vegetarian dishes! Even if you have used the Instant Pot before, this class will help you perfect your skills.