The purpose of The Sustainable Farm Conference is to show people how to live with Less Stress and More Joy. Freedom from the “rat race” can be achieved by learning the benefits of Sustainable Living, growing your own healthy food, and creating a simpler life while saving thousand$$$.
The 2020 Sustainable Farm Conference will include topics on:
- Sustainable Housing
- Farm Income on Small Acreage
- Growing Natural, Healthy Food (without pesticides)
- Microgreens for Health and Profit
- Preserving and Fermenting Food
- Farm Animals (their purpose)
- Helping Beneficial Insects Thrive on your Farm
- Beekeeping and Solitary Bees
- Composting and Soil Testing
- Marketing your Farm
- Agricultural Green Belt
- Networking Opportunities
- Working with a Debt Free Operation
- Temporary Greenhouse Production
9:00 am – arrival and introductions
9:30 am to 12 noon – farm tour with exhibits on beekeeping/greenhouse/garden production, and farm animals
12:00 noon to 1:00 pm – Farm to Table Lunch and networking
1:00 to 2:30 pm – Beneficial Insects and Pasture-Raised Meat and Dairy
2:30 to 4 pm – Income Sources and Marketing Your Dream
Cost $97 per person or $147 per couple which includes lunch and all conference materials. Call/text 615-591-0015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our next Farm Conference is Saturday, October 3, 2019. We hope to see your there and be able to personally get to know you!
In addition to the conference, each attendee/couple will receive a free copy
of “Dirt Rich“, the Funderburk’s book on Sustainable Farm Living.